Waites Earl Williams, Jr., is a licensed and ordained minister, a state of California licensed doctor of chiropractic
and a wholistic counselor (www.WaitesEarlWilliamsJr.com and www.WholisticCounselor.com). In December of 1976, Dr. Williams life
changed for the better when under the guidance of his great grandfather Elder Earl Nelson and his great grandmother Mother
Anna Nelson changed his way of thinking, changed his way of doing things and changed his way of seeing things known
Dr. Williams great grandparents taught him seven (7) important
principles that have helped him overcome life challenges.
1) Develop & Maintain A Personal Relationship With God!
2) Decide Exactly What I Want To
Be, To Do & To Have!
Mentally See Myself Being, Doing & Having!
4) Acquire The Necessary Knowledge,
Wisdom & Understand -
ing To Be, To Do & To Have!
5) Associate With People, Places & Things That
Will Aid &
Help Me To Be, To Do & To Have!
6) Perform The Work I Love & Love The Work I Perform!
7) Learn & Apply Financial Laws & Principles!
From December 1976 to the present, Dr. Williams has applied
the above principles to his personal, professional and most importantly his spiritual life. As you read the pages
contained within this website, you will see how Dr. Williams has not only stayed true to the seven (7) principles taught to
him by his great grand parents, you will also see how he has under the leading of the spirit of God, expanded those seven
(7) principles to be the ministry philosophy of Saint Luke Bible Fellowship (SLBF).
"The Power That Made My Body Can...